Regional Sales Manager
- Phnom Penh
- Support the achievement of company's sales strategies and objectives.
- Ensure within corporate and company strategic guidelines the development of sales policies which will maintain and expand the commercial position of the company network.
- Manage distributor network and to achieve distribution target by regions and outlet types.
- Monitor closely the sales performance of the company's brands and products to ensure that sales volumes and targets are achieved.
- Review frequently the relative performance in the market of each category of product and initiate promotional sales campaigns aimed at strengthening the commercial position of the company in the market.
- Set standards to monitor sales personnel and distributor performance.
- Develop and operate sales information system, within the sales department, so as to achieve a continuous insight into the sales performance and progress as well as deviations from forecasts and planning.
- Ensure the development and maintaining of good business relations with key customer accounts, trade associations, major customers agencies, and the public at large, in accordance with corporate and company policy and existing local cultural standards.
- Ensure the maintenance of the sales organization, so as to achieve the sales objectives and to have continuously available sufficient, motivated and well trained personnel.
- To motivate and coach sales team and distributors to be more professional.
- To support business development project to ensure that distributors are among the best in Cambodia
- To well manage Regional Account and expenditures according to company policy.
- To develop, implement and evaluate Regional Plans within designated areas so as to achieve optimal results.
- Good communication in English for both speaking and writing
- Other languages spoken is a plus
- Willing to travel
- Analytically thinking skills
- Be able to prioritize the tasks and work under pressure
- Possess project management skills
- Experience in sale for beverage field is a plus
- Strong communication skills and making good relationship with distributor and staff
Interested candidate, please send CV with cover letter and recent photo to Human Resources Department by
Email:email@example.com or #65, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomok, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
Remuneration package and benefits will commensurate with experience and qualification.
All applications and expressions of interest will be treated confidentially, being reviewed only by senior management and our human resources team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.